Sunday, April 17, 2005

Friday

What a wonderful Friday evening.
Yesterday. Left office at around 6:00p.m.
Driving on the Hwy 404,
Didn't expect there would be traffic.
While I was stuck in the traffic,
I took out my DC and took this...

Toronto - Hwy 404

Got an email from Jac.,
After all these days, Yorkdale Mall's new wing is finally open!
Mango (MNG) is also opened in Yorkdale Mall.
A really good news to lots of girls.

(although this MNG is kinda small...
and the styles are a bit different than what I had in mind...)

STOP thinking I'm a Shopperholic.
Compared to the girl in the Shopperholic series,
I'm nothing.

I'm a careful buyers.
I don't want to regret on any purchase.

Went to the new Sephora at Yorkdale.
It's a bit bigger than the one at Eaton's.
Similarly attracted lots of ladies,
and of course many of their BFs/Significant Others (SOs).
Some of those guys were actually enjoying themselves there =)
Some of them were just waiting outside the store.
Coz ladies can easily spend an hr in Sephora...

If there were a place where guys could rest,
with lots of good men's magazines and maybe...games, computers,
that would be perfect!
At least some of the ladies won't be worried about their SOs being bored.
or... being allergic to the heavy smells of all the cosmetics and skin care products.

Finally I made a purchase...
A facewash foam, and
this cute mini lip-gloss set~
I seldom put lip-gloss/lipstick on...
But I think it's a good buy because I get to try on different colors =)
Maybe once I've found the color I like, I'll put it on more often.

i scream 4 sugar

[marz] @ 4/17/2005 11:38:00 a.m.

3 Comments:

# at 4/17/2005 01:36:00 p.m., Blogger flo said... We live so close to each other, it's such a shame that I haven't come visited you already! After my exam we've gotta hang out ... I'll contact you when it's all over on May 6th!  

# at 4/17/2005 07:48:00 p.m., Blogger marz said... Sometimes I think the same too! hahahaha... We should come out sometime! OK, let's come out later! (I'm thinking our homes might be within walking distance too!)  

# at 4/17/2005 09:02:00 p.m., Blogger flo said... Hahaha it's gotta be within walking distance. This one time my mom and I walked to my grandma's nursing home at Finch & Middlefield, so anything within that radius is walking distance!  

Post a Comment

<< marz home

remember

"The greatest thing you will ever learn in life is to love and be loved in return"


Blog-you.com - Next Blog

fresh fruits

  • Work?!
  • BUTTON
  • PSP!!!
  • Something about Blog.
  • 活該
  • 黑色幽默?!
  • 脾氣
  • 快受不了啦﹗
  • Hectic rainy day...
  • 玫瑰 (Rose)

  • frozen foods


    buddies' fridges

    acwc
    angela
    canetton
    fenke feng
    fwowa
    kelvin
    KK 517
    luzia
    sandra

    good food on the road

    37000 miles
    admun
    c2pid
    CoCo
    cosine inn
    HL
    More Than One
    megaijin
    oslo
    wonderland
    香港仔公國
    壹大押
    文心

    power bar

    社評
    Merriam-Webster Online
    Toronto Public Library
    MapQuest
    ccho 電影網
    Sephora
    PISA
    Friendster

    cook's library

    廚神之家
    楊桃文化
    家常便飯
    Home Cooking 菜欄
    中式湯水
    HK Recipes
    Science of Cooking
    Menu Palace
    Taste Toronto
    Kaiseki Yu-zen Hashimoto
    360 products

    farmers' notebook

    behind the fridge

    have been thinking of having my own blog page for a long time. since 99, i've been writing, posting, changing my icq info. sometimes, i stopped because i didn't feel like writing. anyhow, here i am again, blogging here instead of on info. hopefully i can keep up because this is a little sketch book of my daily life. maybe, somewhere, somehow, someone might come across this and realize that we are not alone.

    about marz

    Chinese born Canadian; grew up in HK. A non-romantic, non-cute pisces w/ water-proof eyes, hammer-proof heart, and a caffeine-proof mind.


    since 10.02.04

    Listed on BlogShare My Technorati Profile Listed on Globeofblogs Blogwise - blog directory Kinja, the weblog guide Subscribe with Bloglines Listed on BlogsCanada Get Firefox!

    MARZ
    [Since Oct 2nd, 2004]