Sunday, May 22, 2005

Marz's moved...格子已搬家

Hi everyone, I've finally moved.
Here's the new address: http://www.carbonxiv.com/.
Please update (if any of you linked me)...

新地址是: http://www.carbonxiv.com/.
有連結的話, 麻煩更新一下...

================================================
Yes... Marz's been disappeared for awhile.
對啊! 格子好像失蹤一陣子了.

Didn't reply to any of your comments,
nor post any new stuffs here.
沒有回你們的回應, 也沒有新文章.

Because I just finished importing the posts from Blogger to Word Press. *Finally*
It took me 2 tries. The first failure was because I've uploaded to the wrong dir.
這其實是因為我剛剛才終於把這裡所有的文章移到Word Press去.
嘗試了兩次, 第一次失敗是因為東西被上載到不對的地方.

Originally, I was thinking I'd post the new URL here once everything's finished.
But I gradually figured that I wouldn't be able to finish all the renovation very soon.
*with the current pace*
本來想等到所有東西做完後才把地址公佈,
但慢慢我就覺得, 以我現在的速度, 要我的新家完全裝修好, 並不會是短時間內的事.

And some of you have actually discovered my new home.
HAHA =)
而且你們一些人也已經發現了我的新地址了.

So, I'll announce my new address here now.
*It's really raw, so if you go there, don't laugh at me =D*
所以我決定現在就告訴你們我的新地址.
*你們見到, 可不要笑我喔! 因為新家還是很爛, 很基本的.*

Feel free to post any comment there.
請多多指教!

[marz] @ 5/22/2005 01:14:00 p.m.

1 Comments:

# at 11/04/2005 11:51:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said... I wish I could understand how doing a search for How to cook chicken got me to Marz's moved...格子已搬家. Not that I mind, you understand Blogger. It's just that I don't think it's exactly what I was looking for :0)  

Post a Comment

<< marz home

remember

"The greatest thing you will ever learn in life is to love and be loved in return"


Blog-you.com - Next Blog

fresh fruits

  • testing
  • Being a straight...
  • 繼續覓食 Food searching cont'd...
  • MSN space...
  • 肚臍眼展覽
  • 風采依然
  • 還是覺得你最好
  • Miyabi Japanese Restaurant
  • Canadian NBA MVP
  • Collections - Cards...

  • frozen foods


    buddies' fridges

    acwc
    angela
    canetton
    fenke feng
    fwowa
    kelvin
    KK 517
    luzia
    sandra

    good food on the road

    37000 miles
    admun
    c2pid
    CoCo
    cosine inn
    HL
    More Than One
    megaijin
    oslo
    wonderland
    香港仔公國
    壹大押
    文心

    power bar

    社評
    Merriam-Webster Online
    Toronto Public Library
    MapQuest
    ccho 電影網
    Sephora
    PISA
    Friendster

    cook's library

    廚神之家
    楊桃文化
    家常便飯
    Home Cooking 菜欄
    中式湯水
    HK Recipes
    Science of Cooking
    Menu Palace
    Taste Toronto
    Kaiseki Yu-zen Hashimoto
    360 products

    farmers' notebook

    behind the fridge

    have been thinking of having my own blog page for a long time. since 99, i've been writing, posting, changing my icq info. sometimes, i stopped because i didn't feel like writing. anyhow, here i am again, blogging here instead of on info. hopefully i can keep up because this is a little sketch book of my daily life. maybe, somewhere, somehow, someone might come across this and realize that we are not alone.

    about marz

    Chinese born Canadian; grew up in HK. A non-romantic, non-cute pisces w/ water-proof eyes, hammer-proof heart, and a caffeine-proof mind.


    since 10.02.04

    Listed on BlogShare My Technorati Profile Listed on Globeofblogs Blogwise - blog directory Kinja, the weblog guide Subscribe with Bloglines Listed on BlogsCanada Get Firefox!

    MARZ
    [Since Oct 2nd, 2004]